All payments from you, are sent directly to the seller. At
checkout you will be given the option to pay using your card and/or with
PayPal, depending on how the seller accepts payments.
All sellers accept payments through PayPal and many now accept payments by credit card. Please note that if you would like to pay by credit card and the credit card option is not available at checkout, you can pay by credit or debit card when you check out as a guest though PayPal (where available, see below).
Credit or Debit Card
We support payments from all major credit and debit cards. Our online payment system is very simple to use - you don't need to create an account, just enter your email address and card details and confirm you order. The transaction will appear on your card statement as the seller's name or shop name.
The easiest way to pay for an item through Paypal is to log in to your Paypal account. Simply choose Paypal as your payment method, click on 'Check out' and log into your PayPal account. Please remember to confirm your order when PayPal redirects you to the 1On1Market.com screen or your order won't be created.
If you don’t already have a Paypal account it’s easy to set one up during checkout:
- Choose to pay with Paypal
- Click on 'Checkout'
- On the Paypal screen, select 'Create an Account' and follow the on-screen instructions.
Paypal Guest checkout
If the seller does not accept direct card payments and you don’t want to register with Paypal you can use a credit or debit card on the Paypal site, as long as:The seller has enabled this in their Paypal settings.
- It is supported on your browser (please note that Paypal guest checkout is not always supported on Mobile devices such as smartphones)
- You have not exceeded the maximum number of guest transactions with your email address and/or card
To do this:
- Add items to your cart items and choose the pay with 'Paypal' button
- Click on 'Check out'
- On the Paypal log in screen look for the link at the bottom that says 'Checkout as a Guest' or 'Pay with a debit or credit card'
- Fill in your card details and follow the on-screen instructions
- (optional) If you decide that you do want to set up a PayPal account during checkout, please select the 'create PayPal account' option at the bottom of the page
If you do not see an option to check out as a guest, the seller may need
to update their settings to allow users to checkout without a Paypal
account, guest checkout may not be supported on your device, or you may
have exceeded the maximum number of guest transactions through PayPal.
Please follow the instructions below to place your order and to contact the seller to arrange payment.
What if I can't pay?
If you are having problems paying, you can still place an order. Please send a message to the seller(s). The seller(s) will be in touch to arrange payment with you as soon as they can. They may send you a PayPal invoice to allow you to try again, or arrange an alternative payment method. The seller will post your order out once they have received cleared payment. Please be aware that the seller(s) may not accept alternative payment methods and your order may be cancelled.